First in the two-wheeler industry VOC is offering a yearly subscription plan. The duration of the plan is 12000 km or 12 months, whichever is earlier. Subscription plan benefits start from a sale of 3 months or 3000 km. This yearly subscription plan covers regular periodic maintenance parts to increase the life of the vehicle.
VOC offers annual maintenance @799 that covers 48 parts. Now compare your annual maintenance cost with parts?
There are following advantages of yearly subscription with VOC:
- Quality replacement: VOC offers fast and quality replacement of parts up to one year.
- Saves cost: The yearly subscription of VOC saves cost for the subscriber as major replacements of parts are included in the two-wheeler.
- Highest service standards: At VOC, we follow the highest service standards, so the customers don’t get any chance to complain. We take care of the vehicle and our service quality is impeccable.
- Enhanced resale value: When you take a yearly subscription of VOC, all your service needs are taken care of and we replace major parts, this keeps the two-wheeler well maintained. It increases the resale value of the two-wheeler. So if you want to enhance the resale value of your two-wheeler, this yearly subscription plan from VOC is very beneficial as it has the best bike service in Bangalore.
- Reliable and genuine parts: The parts that are covered in the maintenance plan are genuine and are from OEM and reliable.
- Forty eight parts covered: There are forty-eight periodic maintenance parts that are covered in the yearly subscription plan.
- Transferable subscription plan: The yearly subscription plan of VOC is transferable if ownership of the vehicle changes. It means if the vehicle is sold to someone else, then the subscription also can be transferred to the new owner of the vehicle.
- Expert VOC technicians: Our VOC certified technicians are experienced experts; VOC imparts in-house training to all its partners/ dealer technicians to standardize the good service practices across outlets. Technicians are made to undergo rigorous VOCs in-house training on service delivery by honing their skill sets. So you as a customer can be rest assured that your vehicle is serviced by an expert technician. VOC is the best bike service center in Bangalore when it comes to expert technicians
Besides the yearly subscription, VOC also offers engine health subscription. The engine health subscription offers its customers to protect the cost of replacement of engine parts on their two-wheelers. In this, ninety nine engine parts are covered.
All parts are reliable and authentic. This subscription is also transferable if vehicle ownership changes. One can avail subscription benefits all across the VOC network.
If you want to avail the benefits of VOC’s yearly subscription and engine health subscription, then take these subscriptions and you will know that why VOC is the best bike service center in Bangalore.
For more information
Visit: https://vocautomotive.com/ OR Call: 080-61773606
Get your two-wheeler service done in any of our branches.
Bengaluru | TC Palya | Bommanahalli | HSR Layout | Yelahanka | Peenya
Akshaya Nagar | Chintamani | Mysuru | Anandapura | Athani | Hassan.